cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inline Event Registration Embed Available?

Highlighted
All Star

Inline Event Registration Embed Available?

Hi, I'm new to working with APIs, so sorry if it's obvious to everyone else, but I've been sifting through docs and the discussion board most of the afternoon and can't figure out if it's possible to embed event registration right on a webpage. I know there is email capture inline embed, but is there something similar or any example code I could learn from for embedding event registration? 

Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Inline Event Registration Embed Available?

Hello @KellyB255,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

Our API allows you to create your event and retrieve information such as reporting details. Once the event is created either using our API or using our website you should have received a URL for the event. The URL will direct you to the landing page or to the registration page depending on if you choose to use a landing page or not.

The URL can be displayed as its own website or you can put it inside of another webpage using an iframe or something else along those lines. There is no need to use an API to display the event URL.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Frequent Visitor

Is there still no way to embed the event registration form directly into a page? Using iframes is extremely insecure and since they are not mobile responsive, it is going to dramatically decrease successful user engagement. People have been asking for this feature for almost 10 years.

Hi @ErikaN02,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

At this time Constant Contact is not making any updates to the Event product and this includes adding support to embed the registration page directly in to a website. We will be continuing to fix critical issues should they arise. If this chances I will be happy to notify you.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer