Integration with ACS - links not working

RichP2
Participant

Integration with ACS - links not working

If we go directly into Constant Contact, it works.  But, if going in through ACS, links and/or copy and pastes work irratically.  Sometimes they work and sometimes they do not.  We have had this problem several times before.  Nicole Havelka (our employee) uses this tool much.  Tech called her and did a "fix" at one time and that had worked until about 2-3 weeks ago.  Now, she is having the problem all over again, but you never know if it will work or not.  When you try to copy an address into the link, it will put the last one in and not put in the new one.  Please send anything that we can do to fix this permanently to Jo Ordway at jo@ucciaconf.org.  Or we could conference call with Nicole, your team and me at 515.277.6369.  We need a permanent fix quickly. 

Thank you,

Jo Ordway

Office Manager

Iowa Conference United Church of Christ

1 REPLY 1
bsoder
Employee

Hello Jo,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.  I believe the integration that you are working with is developed independantly by ACS, not through Constant Contact.

To get in touch with the team that develops this application, please contact them at 1-800-669-2509 or email them here.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page