Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Memberpress

Highlighted
Visitor

Integration with Memberpress

Hello,

I'm able to get an API Key and an access token through Mashery without any error messages. When I put my API key and access token into Memberpress to enable Constant Contact, nothing happens (there is supposed to be green text that shows "Ready!" when it works. 

This issue seems to be specific to me as I contacted Memberpress' support team and they were able to enter the exact same information into their personal test site. It worked for them, but not for me.He mentioned that it was possible that the API is blocking my IP address, and that I would have to contact support for this. What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY

Re: Integration with Memberpress

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Support.

Since this is a 3rd-party integration and not built or supported by Constant Contact directly, I'm limited in the scope in which I can help with any problems with it.

While I can't rule it out completely, we are not likely blocking your IP address. When trying to connect your account are you seeing any error messages? I'd be happy to help in any way I can, but I may need to more information about the response Memberpress is getting from our API when you try to connect.

Please email webservices@constantcontact.com with the Constant Contact username, the API Key and Access Token you are using, and the last day and time you tried to connect. We can do some digging on our end to try to identify any problems.

Regards,
David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!