The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Integration with Mofuse forms

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Integration with Mofuse forms

Maybe this isn't going to work but I'll give it a shot:

BasicallyMofuse makes mobile sites, with a wizard.

In their form builder they are asking for an "API URL". What is this?

How do I use a simple form to submit a single subscribers email to an API URL ?

Have already installed your form generator application, but Mofuse won't accept custom code.

Maybe I'll have to build my own mobile web app? This would be a pain since Mofuse takes care of image resizing etc.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Integration with Mofuse forms

I took a look at Mofuse's form builder, and unfortunately it does not look like we'd be able to integrate our sign up form with the form that they build. Constant Contact's form uses a 2 step process, where step 1 would be entering the email address and step 2 would be choosing interest lists and filling out contact detail. Unfortunately I am not seeing any easy way to reconcile these differences so that their form builder would generate a form to work with our 'Join My Mailing List' form.

I do apologize for any inconvenience that this issue has caused. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding this, please let us know.

David J

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thank you for your response,

Thank you for your response, we've worked around the issue by hosting the form on our own fully controlled domain.

Now trying to get multiple forms to work, sending contacts into differant lists, but getting errors for those who have already subscribed to other lists.

see: http://developer.constantcontact.com/node/1420

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured