cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it good option to use API to send all user mails

Highlighted

Is it good option to use API to send all user mails

Dear All,

MY website's user verification and other mails taking too much time for delivery and it causes too many unverified accounts. Is it a good option to use contact contact API to send all user communication mails from my website to the users. Please help me if you have any previous experience , any other suggestions, tools or ideas. 

Warm Regards

Anand

1 REPLY

Re: Is it good option to use API to send all user mails

Hello Anand,

Thank you for reaching out to the API Support team here at Constant Contact.

It sounds like you are looking to send individual emails to your website users, each with their own verification link upon account creation, is that correct? If so, Constant Contact may not the best choice for sending these transactional emails. While Constant Contact is a great marketing tool for sending planned messaging, using our system to send that type of transactional email will lead to a large amount of clutter within your Constant Contact account; both with email campaigns and contact lists. Also, the email campaigns available to be created with our API are typically sent within 10 minutes of their scheduled time. If you are looking to create time sensitive transactional emails, Constant Contact is most likely not your best option.

If instead you plan on sending a single email once to all contacts containing dynamic content, such as a dynamic link for each contact, that may be something that can be set up using the Constant Contact API. If you would like to review our API documentation, you can find it here: https://developer.constantcontact.com/docs/developer-guides/overview-of-api-endpoints.html

If you would like to test out our API, you can create a developer account and register an application. Just visit https://constantcontact.mashery.com/ and follow the steps to log in or create a developer account and Register a new app.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Regards,
David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!