We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Is it possible to schedule a campaign to a certain list with the API?

TJH16
Regular Participant

Is it possible to schedule a campaign to a certain list with the API?

I'd like to be able to specify the list a campaign should be sent to through the version 2 API, and it looks like the functionality may be there, but I don't see it on the docs here - http://developer.constantcontact.com/docs/email-campaigns/email-campaigns-collection.html?method=POS...

It looks like there is a "sent_to_contact_lists" in the response, is there something like a "send_to_contact_lists" ?  

I did find something that looked like it'd work in the v1 API but I'd rather not use it since it looks like it wont be around for long

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewB776

Hello,

Thanks for posting.  You certainly can specify the list(s) you want the campaign to go to.  In the request structure, there is a property called "sent_to_contact_lists", which is an array that can be set with the contact lists you want the campaign to go to.  I hope this answers your question. 

Andrew B.

Constant Contact

API Support

TJH16
Regular Participant

That did indeed answer my question, Thank you!

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page