cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Issue downloading ContactActivity for all the contacts

Issue downloading ContactActivity for all the contacts

Hi Everyone,

I have this issue while I am trying to download the data for "Contact tracking summary report". Basically I am using CTCTWrapper for making API calls. Now after certain number of calls my requests are answered with "CTCT.Exceptions.CtctException: mashery.not.authorized.over.ratelimit:The Mashery account associated with this request is over its rate limit quota." error.

Can anyone please suggest me what should I be doing to get all the data for ContactActivity ?

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Issue downloading ContactActivity for all the contacts

Hello,

In this case your issue is going to be caused by the default rate limiting that we have on our API. The default limits are set at 4 calls per second and 10,000 calls per day. If you are downloading a large amount of contact tracking data, it is likely that you have reached the limit of 10,000 calls per day.

If you think this may be an ongoing issue, you can contact us by email and provide some information about your application. We can usually raise the limits upon review to make sure that your application has room to operate. We can be reached by email at webservices@constantcontact.com.

Best Regards,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer