cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Contact Update Date Issue

Highlighted
Advisor

Last Contact Update Date Issue

Hi, I don't know if this is a known issue or not but I've noticed a problem with your web site that is affecting how our syncing process works. 

Using your web site, if I go to the Contact General Information screen that allows me to edit their Email address, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, etc.,, right above the edit portion there is displayed "Last Update" and "Date Added". 

If I go to the panel on the left and click "Lists", it shows me what lists the contact is currently assigned to.

Changing any of the list assignments and clicking "Save" will update the "Last Update" date.  Perfect.

However, if instead you manually add that email address to the list (by starting from the "Contacts Tab", selecting the list itself, and clicking the Add & Update button), the "Last Update" date does not update for the associated contact.  Keep in mind that our sync process pulls information based on any changes since the "Last Update" date. 

We have some users that add or change list assignments using both methods and as a result, some people see their synced changes and some people do not because the "Last Update" date isn't reflecting that something changed..

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris C.

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Last Contact Update Date Issue

Hey Chris,

Thank you for your feedback I was able to replicate the issue and I have given the feedback to the proper channels. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Advisor

Re: Last Contact Update Date Issue

Awesome!

Thank you for your reply

Chris C.