Hi, I don't know if this is a known issue or not but I've noticed a problem with your web site that is affecting how our syncing process works.
Using your web site, if I go to the Contact General Information screen that allows me to edit their Email address, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, etc.,, right above the edit portion there is displayed "Last Update" and "Date Added".
If I go to the panel on the left and click "Lists", it shows me what lists the contact is currently assigned to.
Changing any of the list assignments and clicking "Save" will update the "Last Update" date. Perfect.
However, if instead you manually add that email address to the list (by starting from the "Contacts Tab", selecting the list itself, and clicking the Add & Update button), the "Last Update" date does not update for the associated contact. Keep in mind that our sync process pulls information based on any changes since the "Last Update" date.
We have some users that add or change list assignments using both methods and as a result, some people see their synced changes and some people do not because the "Last Update" date isn't reflecting that something changed..
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am-8pm ET, Sat 10am-8pm ET, & Sun 10am-6pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!