The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Mashery Accounts and Quota

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Mashery Accounts and Quota

Hello,

I have a contractor working on an internal application using your API. We have over 20k contacts across 6 different Constant Contact accounts that we are trying to consolidate. We recently requested and were told we were given an increase in our API quota to 50k per day.

In order to be sure we were using the correct ids, the contractor logged into this account and from there went to mashery where he created a mashery account. Within the mashery account he created two applications: one standard and one partner. As of this afternoon, neither application is active. When he runs the script he gets

[error_key] => mashery.not.authorized.inactive

[error_message] => The Mashery account associated with this request is not active, or an invalid API key was used.

How does the mashery account know that Constant Contact increased the quota for the Constant Contact account? Is there a reason the applications are inactive?

Thanks,

-Brian

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Mashery Accounts and Quota

Hi Brian,

I can check on this if you can send me via private message (or email webservices@constantcontact.com) your API key or developer username for Mashery.  If you already emailed that in, hopefully you're all set.  If not, send it over today and I'll check on this ASAP.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured