The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Need Help to put the constant-contact opt-in form on top of a background image

Highlighted

Need Help to put the constant-contact opt-in form on top of a background image

Hello,

I did chat with the constant-contact staff about this issue and he referred me here.  

If you have some answers with my querry please help me.

What can be the html code or tools to use for this?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Need Help to put the constant-contact opt-in form on top of a background image

Hi KarinnaK,

Doing what you are asking requires some knowledge of HTML.  You can obtain the HTML code from inside of your account under the grow my list page.  You would take the code from the HTML wizard and put that on your web-site.  From there its up to you or your web designer to implement any further changes with that code.  These boards are for our API support which you wouldn't need to do what your trying to accomplish.  If I can be of any further help please let me know.

Regards,

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured