The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Need Opt In html code

Highlighted

Need Opt In html code

Hi all:

I am using a WordPress template theme that already has an opt in form created on the home page.  In my Theme Settings it is asking me to put in the Constant Contact opt in html code.  I cannot find this anywhere.  I tried the CC forum and they directed me here.  Hope someone can help.  Thanks much.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Need Opt In html code

Is this the 'intrepidity 1.5.1' theme that has a built in opt in form? If so, this code is looking of the code from your Join my Mailing List form in your account, which is located under the "Contacts" tab followed by the "Join my Mailing List" link. You could also use the html code generated from the Constant Contact Signup Form Generator (CCSFG).

If you are referring to something else, I am afraid I am going to need a little more information about which WordPress theme that you are using in order to provide more information.

Please let me know if this works for you, or if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured