The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Need URL for my autoresponder to put into sign-up form code

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Need URL for my autoresponder to put into sign-up form code

I have been to live chat with this issue, but the coach suggested I ask this Community.  I'm using a custom form, not the Join Our List form.

I have sign-up form code that I need to include the connection to Constant Contact and my account within.  But can't get the linking code from anywhere.

What can I do about this?  If someone can help, it would sure be appreciated!

Thanks,

SoulVoice

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Need URL for my autoresponder to put into sign-up form code

Hello,

The way that our API works for adding contacts is that you would pass XML to the contacts URI which then adds the contact based on that XML.

Our API is not set up for adding a contact by passing the contact information over the URL, which is what I think the site you are using to trying to do.

If you let me know what site you are using that hosts the autoresponder program that is requiring the URL, I can take a look to see if there is another way that you can do this.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured