We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Need help on writing dynamic link on email body

electrofedmems
Regular Participant

Need help on writing dynamic link on email body

Hi Guys,

I need help on writing dynamic link on email body. I have created custom field for contact with dynamic link info(which is nothing but update profile link). I found help on the developer forum http://developer.constantcontact.com/node/1282. I copied the xhtml in the email body of constant contact but it didn’t show the links on the preview. Can you please tell me what I’m doing

1 REPLY 1
David_J
Employee

Dynamic links are not actually available in preview, as they are not inserted into the email until it goes through the scheduling process. If you send this email to a list of just yourself, it will allow you to test how that is going to look (provided that you have the custom fields set for your address as well). If they are looking correct, you can then make a copy of the email and send it to your full list.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please let us know. Thank you.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page