The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Network Maintenance Notification

Highlighted

Network Maintenance Notification

Hello Constant Contact developer community!  On April 1st, 2013 (no, this is not a joke), the Constant Contact API team will be doing some routine network maintenance involving a DNS update starting at 9AM EST.  We do not expect there to be any interruption of service and are highly confident that the API will remain consistently up throughout the maintenance.

Thank you in advance for your patience.  If you have any questions, concerns or have any unexpected API behavior, please reach out to our API support team.  We will have full staff on hand throughout the day to ensure that any issues are resolved quickly.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Network Maintenance Notification

Thanks Dave!  Our developer community was sent an email about this on Wednesday; if anyone isn't on the developer mailing list, but would like to be, you can sign up on the right hand side of this page.  

Highlighted

At this point, we have completed our network and DNS maintenance.  Please let us know if you see any issues or have any questions.

Dave Berard
Highlighted
Developer

I have begun getting 409 conflicts when I try to add a new list.  I have not revised my application that was working OK last friday.  Was there any changes made today that could be the cause?

Highlighted

We did not make any changes today to functionality, only to DNS and network configurations.  The 409 response indicates that the changes we made most likely went through fine.  If you can email our support staff details about the error, such as the XML you're sending, account in question, etc., we can definitely look into it. 

Dave Berard
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured