cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Custom Fields API

New Custom Fields API

Hello,

I read in several locations that unlimited custom fields with a length of 255 will be supported by the constant contact API v2.

I'm looking for an update on this. What is the planned release date for this feature? Is there anywhere I can go to track the progress of this feature?

I have been waiting to implement a feature on my end that would take advantage of the new custom fields.

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: New Custom Fields API

Hello,

I checked in with our product team on the status of adding support for user-defined custom fields to the V2 API. This is something that we are still doing some research on the best method for implementing. At this time we do not have a planned release date for this, as we want to make sure that we provide the best implementation that we can.

If you are interested in staying up to date on upcoming changes and features for our API, I would suggest subscribing to our developer newsletter at http://developer.constantcontact.com/. It is a monthly newsletter that contains updates and information about features, as well as other useful content related to our API.

Best Regards,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer