The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Not able to add more than 50 contacts

Highlighted

Not able to add more than 50 contacts

Hello,

When I am trying to export hundreds of contacts to the api, it is only exporting 50 contacts. Please help me how to export all contacts.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

how to get the next 50 items in a GET call

Hello,

Our API system is designed so that it always returns the first 50 items when performing a GET call. In order to receive the next 50 items, you need to page through all the remaining pages by constructing the URI for the next page using the value in <link> element with attribute rel="next".

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted

Thanks for your reply Ben. I

Thanks for your reply Ben. I am not getting contacts from constant contacts but trying to add contacts. Can you please tell me how to handle adding morethan 50 contacts at a time?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Not able to add more than 50 contacts

The contacts collection can be used to add a single contact, but if you are looking to add approximately 25+ contacts, you would want to use a bulk add/import functionality. This will allow you to add up to 20,000 contacts at a time using an application/x-www-urlencoded request or a multipart/form-data request.  I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns regarding this issue. Thanks.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured