cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Open subscription form with filled out email

Occasional Contributor

Open subscription form with filled out email

Users can subscribe via link http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=110****** from my site.

But how can I open the subscription form with contained email input? 

I try to add parameter in URL like &emailAddr=test@gmail.com but it doesn't work.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Open subscription form with filled out email

We do not allow that form to be pre-populated.  I will send this feedback to the Contact Management development team.  If you are looking to have a more customized or perscriptive flow for signing up, the only way currently is to develop a custom signup form using our API.  This does require web development skills.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Occasional Visitor

Well that is unfortunate. I would also like to have the ablity to do that. Seems like a very simple feature to add.

Thanks for the additional feedback.  Have forwarded this along to our Contact Management team.  They will as always evaluate future feature development based on our user feedback.  While we have definitely gotten requests for this over the years, it has been fairly sporadic and hasn't climbed up high on the priority list based on the volume of feedback.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact