Optional Payment Gateways w/ Event Marketing

SOLVED
Go to solution

Optional Payment Gateways w/ Event Marketing

Have you developed the API any further to accept custom payment gateways for merchant providers such as: authorize.net, beanstream.com, federatedpayments.com ?

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello,

Currently our Event API's are used for retreiving information through HTTP GET's only.  We have not yet given access to sending data with our Event Marketing product.

In the user interface, you can currently use Paypal and Google Checkout payment.  We do not accept custom payments gateways other than those two.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello,

Currently our Event API's are used for retreiving information through HTTP GET's only.  We have not yet given access to sending data with our Event Marketing product.

In the user interface, you can currently use Paypal and Google Checkout payment.  We do not accept custom payments gateways other than those two.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact

View solution in original post

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page