PHP-SDK campaignScheduleService->getSchedule returns Schedule object with null values

Occasional Participant

PHP-SDK campaignScheduleService->getSchedule returns Schedule object with null values

Hi, I'm working with the PHP-SDK for the v2 API, and I can set a schedule for a campaign using "setSchedule" and everything goes through fine. What I want to do next is, if they go to update a campaign and it is already scheduled, set it back to "DRAFT" mode (deleteSchedule), make the changes, then reschedule it again. The problem is that when I call getSchedule, I do get a Schedule object in return, but both the id and the schedule_date come back as null, so I can't use it to send the id to deleteSchedule.

If I use the API tester at https://constantcontact.mashery.com/io-docs it brings back the actual values for the schedule just fine. 

Any thoughts on what might be happening here? I don't think it's an invalid Campaign ID, because if I send a junk number, it throws an exception on the getSchedule call.

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

I don't actually have an answer yet on this, I just wanted to get you a reply to let you know that I'm looking into it! I should have more information a bit later this afternoon.

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer

Hello,

After some further testing on the latest version of the PHP SDK I was unable to reproduce the problem you've been seeing. Would it be possible to share a snippet of your code to show how you're attempting to get the schedule?

For reference, here is a sample of the code that I used:

$cc = new ConstantContact(APIKEY);
$schedules = $cc->campaignScheduleService->getSchedules(ACCESS_TOKEN, $campaignId); $schedule = $cc->campaignScheduleService->getSchedule(ACCESS_TOKEN, $campaignId, $schedules[0]->id);

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Occasional Participant

After looking over your code there, I've found the problem I was having. I left off the S on getSchedules when I was trying to get the entire list of schedules, and thus was getting a null value when just passing the ConstantContact object and Campaign ID to getSchedule. 

So basically I was calling $cc->campaignScheduleService->getSchedule(ACCESS_TOKEN, $cid);

when I should have been calling $cc->campaignScheduleService->getSchedules(ACCESS_TOKEN, $cid);

I should be okay now, thanks.

Glad to hear I could help! If you have any other trouble, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page