The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

PHP Sample Forms

Highlighted

PHP Sample Forms

Hi

I am using the PHP Sample Forms, Adding new records works perfectly but if the email id is exist in other list. And if I try to enter same email id in new list then also I get the "This contact already exists. Click here to edit the contact details." message. WHY?

And If I click on the "Click here" link to edit the record then I get Fatal error.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function phpheader() in /home/gsrmuser/public_html/PHP_Contact_Forms/edit_contact.php on line 1"

Please help,

Thanks in advance.

Praveen

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: PHP Sample Forms

Hi,

The reasoning why you are getting that the contact exists is that its a sample form and its made to create a new contact.  The "Add or Edit Contact" is what you would use to add it to multiple lists.    I am not sure why you are getting an error when you click the link to edit the contact.  Try to click on the "Add or Edit Contact link at the top and see if the error exists there as well.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: PHP Sample Forms

Hi,

I'm gettting the same error whenever I try to edit an existing contact. This happens when I go through the Add or Edit Contact link or the List Contact -> Edit.

Thanks!

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured