In the PHP Toolkit, I noticed that the getCampaignEvents (and similar functions) weren't returning nextLinks in their array results, making it difficult to get more than than the 50 results.
I submitted a bug report in the SourceForge project and attached a file with some recommended code updates.
The bug report is here:
Please let me know if I'm missing something here, or if these changes seem beneficial.
I just noticed your request on source forge. I will look into the wrapper and see what we can do to correct your issue.
We're in the middle of a transition from Sourceforge to Github, so I think this flew under our radar for a little bit of time. Let me take another look at this over this week to see if the changes can be implemented. Thanks!