The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

PHP Toolkit - adding nextLink to getCampaignEvents

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

PHP Toolkit - adding nextLink to getCampaignEvents

In the PHP Toolkit, I noticed that the getCampaignEvents (and similar functions) weren't returning nextLinks in their array results, making it difficult to get more than than the 50 results.

I submitted a bug report in the SourceForge project and attached a file with some recommended code updates.

The bug report is here:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3499921&group_id=390053&atid=1620010

Please let me know if I'm missing something here, or if these changes seem beneficial.

Justin

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: PHP Toolkit - adding nextLink to getCampaignEvents

Hey,

I just noticed your request on source forge.  I will look into the wrapper and see what we can do to correct your issue.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Any updates / additional thoughts on this?

Highlighted

Hey Justin,

We're in the middle of a transition from Sourceforge to Github, so I think this flew under our radar for a little bit of time. Let me take another look at this over this week to see if the changes can be implemented. Thanks!

Nick Galbraith
Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured