We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

PHP issues in Constant Contact Signup Form Generator

flight4
Participant

PHP issues in Constant Contact Signup Form Generator

Hi I'm having this issue in Constant Contact Signup Form Generator:

Notice: Undefined variable: tmp_content in C:\EasyPHP5.2.10\www\CCSFG_0.0.3\setup\functions.php on line 180

Notice: Undefined index: debug in C:\EasyPHP5.2.10\www\CCSFG_0.0.3\setup\index.php on line 10

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\EasyPHP5.2.10\www\CCSFG_0.0.3\setup\index.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined variable: field_labels in C:\EasyPHP5.2.10\www\CCSFG_0.0.3\setup\build_functions.php on line 94

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\EasyPHP5.2.10\www\CCSFG_0.0.3\setup\header.php on line 37

I only want to do a sing up form html to embed in my site... Any idea?

1 REPLY 1
David_J
Employee

The messaging that you are seeing is not an error, but rather a notification that a variable has not been defined (yet). This is a warning and will not actually prevent the Constant Contact Signup Form Generator (CCSFG) from running.

To suppress these warning messages, you can modify the error_reporting value of your php.ini file to:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

This will continue to display error messages, but will prevent notices like this from being seen.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be glad to help.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page