The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Parse error

Highlighted

Parse error

Hi,

I want to create my custom sign up form and have already uploaded the CCSFG_0.0.3 folder to the root folder of my site. 

When I type www.mywebsite.com/CCSFG_0.0.3/setup/ , I get the following Parse error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/galapag1/public_html/CCSFG_0.0.3/setup/header.php on line 1

Any ideas what the problem is? 

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Correct URL

The correct URL that I typed was without www, only http://

Highlighted
Employee

parsing error in CCSFG

Hello,

This can sometimes happen if you are uploading the php files to your web server using an FTP client such as FileZilla. This happens when you use the 'Auto' or 'ASCII' transfer type when transferring the files.

If you open your FileZilla client and click on "Transfer > Transfer Type > Binary" then reupload the CCSFG files to your web server, this should resolve your issue.

If you have any further questions regarding this please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured