cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Post new comment using Sharepoint API

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Post new comment using Sharepoint API

i have problem with sharepoint, i can't find correcte api to post new comment. and also i can't set value to "ParentItemID"

/_api/web/lists/GetByTitle('Liste de discussions')/items
 client.DefaultRequestHeaders.Add("X-HTTP-Method", "POST");
  obj.Body = PostText;
  obj.ContentTypeId = ContentTypeId;
  obj.ParentFolderId = IdDiscussion;
  obj.ParentID = Convert.ToInt32(IdDiscussion);
  obj.__metadata = new MetadataCommentes();
  obj.__metadata.type = MetadataTyp  
2 REPLIES

Re: Post new comment using Sharepoint API

Hello @mabroukm,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

I'd like to clarify your request. The code you posted does not contain any of our API endpoints, nor does it contain any type of data that I would think someone would be submitting to a Constant Contact account. Can you verify what endpoint you are using when you submit this and what the result you are receiving back?

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Occasional Visitor

Re: Post new comment using Sharepoint API

Hello Mr.

thank you,

i was contant microsoft ,they told that there's plugin Of sharepoint using in xamarin android his name "Csom" you can find all the APIs of sharepoint and also is very simple to use it.

thank you guys have good day 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously