We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Problem Listing Activities

vernma
Regular Participant

Problem Listing Activities

I have two activities in my account:

Copy all list members     Complete     1552     0     12/14 8:40 AM EST     12/14 8:41 AM EST

Add with Detail     Complete     54     3     12/10 9:56 AM EST     12/10 9:56 AM EST

but when I request all activities:

https://api.constantcontact.com/ws/customers/nxxxxx/activities

CC only returns the "add with detail".

Any idea why?

--------------------------------------------

Further investigation reveals that the problem seems to be related only to that "Copy all list members" activity. Other activities added do appear but that "Copy" one never does.

Also, why do these forums get so much SPAM?

1 REPLY 1
David_J
Employee

The activities section in our UI at www.constantcontact.com will display certain activities that are not truly 'bulk activities' in the sense that bulk activities through our API are. For this reason you will see certain activity types that will display in the product, but are not returned through the API. I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding this, please let us know and we will be happy to help. Thanks.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page