The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Problem with content encoding

Highlighted

Problem with content encoding

Hello!

A have a problem with encoding of different languages. When I create campaign on russian or Hebrew (by API), the Email on ConstantContact server saved on incorrect encoding. What can I do?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

language compatibility

Hello,

I believe the issue you are having has to do with compatibility with the languages you are using. Here is a list of supported languages that you can use to create emails in our system.

However, I would like to do some testing with the content you are pasting in to see exactly what is going on. Could you email the content you are sending in Russian and Hebrew to the webservices support team, and we can look at it further.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted

Ok, I was sent two emails

Ok, I was sent two emails from

maxwave@daniel-spb.ru

Note, that this emails was created by API and was sent with XML in UTF-8.  For example, the russian email which was created on CC web site and email, created by API have differences.  In first case - email looks incorrect or with bugs in language. Second case (by API) - absolutely unreadable and unencodable text(any encoding type has no effect). HTTP request and response was sent text correctly, without problems. 

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured