Problems uploading CCSFG to server and running Setup

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Problems uploading CCSFG to server and running Setup

I am trying to create a custom login form using CCSFG, following the instructions at http://community.constantcontact.com/cc/attachments/cc/bl_dev_doc/15/2/Documentation.pdf. 

I can only get to #4 - uploading the files to my server - but can never visit www.site.com/CCSFG_0.0.6/setup/. I have tried putting the file on 2 different servers (the original site uses WordPress, so I thought that was the issue). But anytime I try to visit the Setup app, I get a 500 error.

Can anyone advise? We need CCSFG so that we can create a small, single-field optin that takes the users directly to a custom URL. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Problems uploading CCSFG to server and running Setup

Hello,

500 errors are internal servers errors, and it's not always clear what causes them. I can only offer very general advice for you, given the range of possible servers/configurations. Web servers typically have a directory structure that includes a root directory, and one folder that is web accessible. Make sure you're putting the entire CCSFG folder tree in the web directory on your server (usually called /www or /htdocs). If this is not the cause of your issue, you will need to work with your webhost or developer familiar with your server to help troubleshoot.

Mark Coleman
Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured