Re: How to make Constant Contact even better using Third Party Integrations!

CanopyCU
Rookie
0 Votes

This is very helpful for me, we use Constant Contact as our primary outbound email marketing tool but one of the things we are beginning to implement is a business-wide CRM. My question is, is there an easy way to export from Constant Contact the campaigns that customers have received so that it shows up in our CRM? For example, Let's say I've sent a campaign to all of my customers via Constant Contact how can I have that show up within my CRM for the contacts that have received it?

Salesforce is on our list but we haven't decided on a CRM yet. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

It looks like we've already followed up with you via email, but here is the information provided for visibility on the forum:

In regards to there being an easy way to pull email campaign reporting information, that would all be dependent on how the CRM has their integration set up to pull in Constant Contact campaign reporting information. If you're currently in the process of determining what CRM you'll be selecting, I would recommend asking if they have an integration with Constant Contact or if they have a way to pull information into the CRM via an API. Below is a link to documentation on email campaign reporting with our API. This documentation may be useful while you're still looking into CRMs.

Email Reporting Overview

https://developer.constantcontact.com/api_guide/email_reporting_overview.html

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.