Between 8:00 - 9:00 am ET on 10/25 we need to take our site down to make updates. We recommend logging out before 8:00am ET and not using your account during this time. Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Re-format Contact List in custom registration form?

Occasional Participant

Re-format Contact List in custom registration form?

I have a request to create a subscription form with all of our contact lists organized in cascading categories. Is there a way to do that with the given sample ASP.Net codes and API connection? 

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hey ChauL,

You can definitely do this but its nothing that our API would do for you.  You would create the development side and do calls to the API to gather the information necessary.  You can always make it so when someone checks a box that they subscribe to a series of lists. 

Let me know if this is what you were thinking. 

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Occasional Participant

Ryan,

Thank you for replying. I want to take the opt-in list and categorize it into 5 sections. Each section needs to be collapse and expand upon clicking on a +/- button.  Do you have any suggestions on how I go about that?

Hey,

What your trying to do is create a navigation tree which you can do in many different ways.  I would personally use JQuery to do this as it will be the most user friendly.  You can check out some documentation on how to do this here.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page