The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Recently changed my website to HTTPS, and now the Sign-Up Forms do not work

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Recently changed my website to HTTPS, and now the Sign-Up Forms do not work

Hi there,

I have recently changed my site from from HTTP to HTTPS.

Since doing this my Sign-Up Forms will not load on my HTTPS site. They will however load on the HTTP site.

Is there anyone else who has experienced this same problem and have suggestions to getting my Sign Up-Forms to load on my secure HTTPS site.

Thank you.

Tom 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Recently changed my website to HTTPS, and now the Sign-Up Forms do not work

Hello Tom,

Are you working with one of our inline forms or something custom? I'd be happy to take a look for you and offer any assistance I can. Please email your website URL and any details you have to webservices@constantcontact.com and I'll see if I can help.

Sincerely,
David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Recently changed my website to HTTPS, and now the Sign-Up Forms do not work

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out. 

My form in an inline form. I just emailed my details to webservices@constantcontact.com.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Tom 

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured