cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Redirect to landing page

Occasional Visitor

Re: Redirect to landing page

Hey Shannon_W. That worked. Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

And Why not? Thats retarded! Why would we want someone to sit on an ugly gray page and have to re-eneter a URL to get out. That makes no sense at all. Perhaps you should talk to your marketing team. I am pulling my accounts and going to aweber or icontact.

Visitor

I know this is an old conversation but I just had the very same request and need with my account rep.  For those of us who want to keep customers in our website, accessing possibly additional resources, not haveing the ability to redirect them to our website seem like a huge incovenience and possibly a deal breaker for me... eventhough I love the ease of use and interface.

Honored Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for chiming in about this! We have definitely recognized that this is a major limitation and I have personally been working with one of our developer teams on some new features with a goal in mind to enable our customers to have signup forms that can be fully embedded out of the box. I don't currently have a specific time-frame that I can give out, but we are hoping to have this available soon!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I would also like to vote for this feature. Clients should be able to re-direct subscribers to a thank-you page on their website after signing up with Constant Contact. This seems like standard functionality at other emails service providers.

Honored Contributor

Hello,

We have recently released a major update to our signup forms allowing for true embeddable forms for our customers. In addition to this, there is an advanced option to allow users with a bit mroe knowledge of HTML and forms to create more customized forms that do allow you to specify that it should redirect to a provided URL. You can read more about these new forms here: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5300-overview-list-growth-tools

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Solution Provider

Hi all, 

I use http://optinskin.com/ (WordPress plugin). Redesigned http://soleremedyfootcare.com opt in boxes with free report. $67, one time charge. I love the ability to place the opt in under each blog post in addition to the side bar and on page. Great plug in! 

Liz Olimpio

www.LizBESocial.com

Solution Provider

Hi all I am sorry to have to report that I was mistaken and OptinSkin DOES NOT work to redirect.

I thought it did as the OptinSkin litterature said it did but their support just informed me today that they can NOT get it to work with Consatnt Contact.

Again I apologize as this is a very important feature for me as well as it allows me to 1) customize the appearance of optin boxes for my clients (I am sorry but your button/link/text customizations aren't enough) and 2) set Google Analytics Goals to measiure the performance of those optin boxes. These are very important steps in growing your email list.

Best practice now is to create an optin box that offers something in exhange for an email. I also need to place optin boxes in different locations. OptinSkin is the only product I have found that can do this without having to write code.

I would like to request that Constant Contact work together with Viper Chill (the maker of OptinSkin) to make this redirect solution work as it works with several other ESP's.

Thanks!

Liz Olimpio

LizBESocial

www.lizbesocial.com

If we can't do a redirect, then can we at least modify the existin form?  You allow modifications to the forward to a freind form,  why in the world wouldn't you allow modifications to the thank you form?

The only modifications to the "Thank You" page possible are the shared changes with the Join My Mailing List form.  That would be things like colors, fonds and logo.  Other than that, the form is currently not customizable at all.  Will pass on that feedback to our Contact Management product team!

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact