The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Registering Additonal Emails for my account

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Registering Additonal Emails for my account

I want to register additional emails for my account so I can change the ReplyToEmail address for a campaign.  I can not find anywhere in the API or the website where I can do that.  Can anyone tell me how that can be done?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Verify Email Address

It sounds you are looking to verify more email addresses in your account. Once an address is verfied it can be used as a from or reply address for a campaign. To verify more addresses, log into your Constant Contact account:

1. Go to  My Settings > Verify Addresses.

2. In the "Email Addresses to Verify" box, enter any personal email address(es) that you wish to verify to send with this account. Enter one address per line and press the "Enter" key to add another address.

3. Click the Send Verification Email button. The verification email will be sent to the address(es) you added.

4. Open and click the "verify" link in that email.

Once you have completed these steps you will be able to use any of the verified addresses as the Reply Address.

David J

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Verify Email Address

Thank you.  Exactly what I was look for.

Bill

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured