We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Removing test accounts.

SOLVED
Go to solution
ShawnM641
Frequent Participant

Removing test accounts.

While working on an interface that uses the provisionsing API I am creating accounts in order to be sure all is good. When I'm done working on this I want to remove those accounts and I don't see a method for doing that. In order to insure I'm not billed for them to I have to move any contacts those accounts have to a do not mail list and that will prevent charges? It would be nice to at least be able to hide them so they aren't cluttering up the console.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DaveBerard

Sorry for the delayed response.  Accounts are permantent once created.  If you are worried that you may get billed for them or want to remove them from your partner console view, please send an email to your account rep or send a private message to me.  I can help you remove them and make sure that there is nothing that would get billed.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DaveBerard

Sorry for the delayed response.  Accounts are permantent once created.  If you are worried that you may get billed for them or want to remove them from your partner console view, please send an email to your account rep or send a private message to me.  I can help you remove them and make sure that there is nothing that would get billed.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

ShawnM641
Frequent Participant

Thanks, when done with development I'll let the rep know.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page