Retrieve altered custom field names

SOLVED
Go to solution
Frequent Participant

Retrieve altered custom field names

When a user creates a sign up form they have the ability to change the names of the custom fields 1 through to 15. I was wondering if there is a way of retrieving these updated names. My application is not based on one instance of ConstantContact so the names of the custom fields may change depending on who is using my app. I want to be able to show the custom fields so that the user recognises what they put in those fields rather than just "custom field 1", "custom field 2", etc. Is this possible using the API?

Thanks

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We don't support that functionality in our current API.  This is something we are adding to the next version of our API, which is in development now and available for beta testing (email apibeta@constantcontact.com for more information).  We will not be adding this functionality to the existing XML API due to changes in our Contact management system that we are not going to be doing in the XML API that would be required to support this.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

We don't support that functionality in our current API.  This is something we are adding to the next version of our API, which is in development now and available for beta testing (email apibeta@constantcontact.com for more information).  We will not be adding this functionality to the existing XML API due to changes in our Contact management system that we are not going to be doing in the XML API that would be required to support this.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page