The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Scheduling Campaign through API

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Scheduling Campaign through API

Is there a delay in creating the list?

Here are the steps I am doing:

1. Create list

2. Create Campaign.

3. Schedule Campaign.

Sometimes this works and sometimes it gets to step 3 and then I get a Bad Request.

I have tried using my XML in the REST Client and I get \

Error 400: No contacts to send.

Even though when I log into constantcontact.com I can see the campaign and it has a list with 2 subscribers associated it.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

scheduling API not sending sometimes

Hello,

There should not be a delay in creating a list. You should not be getting that error unless you are trying to schedule to an campaign that has lists attached to it but no contacts in the lists.

I tried recreating this issue on my end, but it does appear to be working fine. I would like to have you email us your code so that I can see what is going on, with that I may be able to find a solution.

You can email your code to the webservices support team.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I just sent email

Thanks for your help.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured