cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling paid event with API POST

Occasional Visitor

Scheduling paid event with API POST

I am trying to use the Event Marketing API to schedule a training event. Based on the information provided, the scheduling part works, but there are several parameters that I would like to set but are rejected, namely:

<Description>

<EventFeeRequired>

<CurrencyType>

<PaymentOptions>

<RegistrationTypes>

. . . and all of the parameters inside of these.

Is there a way to set these as defaults so I can schedule using the API or am I missing something?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Tom Hathaway

tom@requirementssolutions.com

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Scheduling paid event with API POST

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately at this time we do not offer this as a feature to edit those fields inside of our API as we only allow you to build a basic skeleton of the event inside the API.  In order to make those changes you would have to log into your account  You can find more information on this here

Thank You,

Ryan

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Occasional Visitor

Ryan,

Thanks for the info. Do you have any plans to support these functions in the forseeable future or is that not your target market?

Thanks,

Tom Hathaway

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi Tom,

Our goal is definitely to have our API functionality to match our UI functionality in our event product.  At this point we do not have a date on when this is going to be rolled out, but our developers are definitely aware that there are people that would like this as soon as possible.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact