cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Send 1-on-1 mail smtp

All Star

Send 1-on-1 mail smtp

Does ConstantContact have a way to send 1-on-1 mails without the need of creating a list/campaign each time throught the SDK? Have smtp?
For example, every friday I will send mails to users but the content will vary, by user,  within the mails. With the current functionality that I understand, I would need to create one campaign per user and per user a list.
Describing the situation:
Every friday I will send a mail to the users that decide to have a mail on friday with X parameters each user defines. User 1 has user1.X parameters. User 2 has user2.X parameters(different from user 1 but the "template" of the mail is the same).

1 REPLY 1

Re: Send 1-on-1 mail smtp

Hi @JohnR8516,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

Our emails will always need to be scheduled and sent to a contact list. We are looking in to options to allow the content of an email campaign to be dynamically changed based on the contact profile; however the email campaign will still need to be scheduled to a contact list.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer