Participant

I currently have sign up forms on my website. I would like to exchange the link to my former email service for yours. Is this possible? If it is can you send me the links. Thanks, Jim

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hey Ken,

There are a few different ways you can put a join my mailing list form on your web-site that will link to constant contact.  We have a way built right into your account that will allow you to copy and paste some generated HTML code (this is specific to your account) right into your web-site and you are done.

The other ways involve using our API.  This is done if you want to manage the registration page for your Join my mailing list form or if you want to have more than one form.  If you want to go the route with the API however you will need a developer to create your application.  You can find a list of developers to help you with this here.

If you want help on how to add that form to your website you can find more information here or call in to our support line at 1.866.289.2101.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer

The phone number you provided is inncorrect. Could you please give me the correct number.

Thanks, Jim

Hey Ken,

I apologize for that the phone number is 1.866.289.2101.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page