Signup Form Generator - Not Accepting Username & Password?

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Signup Form Generator - Not Accepting Username & Password?

I've downloaded the form generator and unzipped the folder on my server, however I can't seem to get past the first setup question of my CC username & password. I have no trouble logging into my CC account with it otherwise. Help! Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Signup Form Generator - Not Accepting Username & Password?

Hey Sidney,

What error is it giving your or what trouble are you having.  What version of php do you have and do you have cURL enabled?

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

The error message is: "We could not authenticate those credentials! Please try again. (?)"

PHP version is 5.2.17 -- don't know how to check if cURL enabled. I'm able to get this far: http://depabusiness.com/CCSFG_0.0.6/setup/credentials.php

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey Sydney,

Those same credentials work with constantcontact.com?  They would require the same username and password.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I know! I don't have any others on file... same username & password I use to log into my account and this forum -- so I don't get it. Is there any other place I can get HTML/CSS code to create a sign-up form on my website? In the past, I know I found some through CC, but it looks like you've made many changes to the site since. Thanks!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey Sidney,

One other thing that I would try is to upload the simple form generator to a new directory and try from there.  Have you used this generator at all in the past?

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured