The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Signup form HTML not a button you insert into your website

Highlighted
Visitor

Signup form HTML not a button you insert into your website

HI,

I am trying to build a landing page for my home page. I have inserted a video describing my offer and want to include a sign up form, but according to CC help it is not available. They went as far as to suggest I try an API, but the only one I was able to find was BORING and offered little for robust features.

Does anyone have any ideas? The other marketing platforms I have used offer this feature and it works seamlessly...

Please help or advise of options. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Signup form HTML not a button you insert into your website

Hello,

While Constant Contact does not natively offer the options that you are looking for with our Signup tools, we do provide our public APIs which can be used to create a custom form, rather than a button. When it comes to creating this form, you have the option to create the form from scratch using one of our SDKs and the examples provided, or you can look into implementing a form created through our CCSFG tool.

The CCSFG is a PHP-based tool that will create a customized PHP file that will allow you to direct traffic from a basic HTML form to your Constant Contact account. It is also very important to note that the CCSFG is using our deprecated V1 API. As a result of this, the forms created with the CCSFG will cease functioning when this API does eventually become defunct. At this time the expectation is that the V1 API will at least be available until the second half of 2015.

You can find information about our SDKs for the V2 API here: http://developer.constantcontact.com/libraries/libraries.html

You can find the CCSFG and information on how to use it here: https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Documentation/Constant-Contact-Signup-Form-Generator-CCSFG/...

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured