The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Single Billing API

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Advisor

Single Billing API

I have some docs for the API and they seem to work well but I still need details on canceling a siteowner.  I have figured out that sending CANCELED as the STATUS will attempt to cancel the specific product but I do not have documentation on the CancellationReason values. Also need to know if cancelling all products then "cancels" the SO.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Single Billing API

Cancelling all products does put the account in a "Canceled" state.  You can bring them back to an "Active" state by putting a product back into the correct state.  I will send you a PM of the available Cancellation codes, sorry that this is not included in the documentation you received.  I will have the documentation team update this with the current valid cancellation codes.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Cancelling all products does put the account in a "Canceled" state.  You can bring them back to an "Active" state by putting a product back into the correct state.  I will send you a PM of the available Cancellation codes, sorry that this is not included in the documentation you received.  I will have the documentation team update this with the current valid cancellation codes.

Dave Berard

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advisor

Thanks, looking forward to the additional documentation.

Highlighted

PM sent with full list of cancellation codes.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Dave Berard
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured