The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

State / Province

Highlighted
Visitor

State / Province

hi all

i have problem with State/Province for all country(US/Non US) in bulk activity.

i send the state_code (i try with every things CA,California,CALIFORNIA,any other text)on address but its not adding on the contact data.

(PHP-SDK) is there any bug exist on this part of the api?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: State / Province

Hi,

Pretty recently there was a change that means that our user interface (when you login to an account) maps the "state" field to the state you see for a contact, but the 'state_code' field is not apparent when you view the contact by logging in.

Is that what you're seeing? If so, I'd recommend using the 'state' field instead of 'state_code' to correct the issue. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured