Subscription Error: The Mashery account associated with this request is over its queries-per-second

LauraS25
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

There is no way the site is even close to that many requests. Googled it, All links on search results no longer work.

I post on Constant contact forums and was directed here.

I keep getting this error using divi theme and divi overlays in latest wordpress.  

Art of Wealth Management Book Offer

https://lswealthmanagement.com/

2 REPLIES 2
Kara_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi LauraS25!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I am sorry to hear you are getting an error. We have a dedicated team for our API support and the best way to reach them is to send an email to webservices@constantcontact.com. You can also access the API forum pages by clicking the menu at the top right of this Community page and selecting Developer Community. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support and for your patience. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

It looks like you may have already switched to one of our Inline Sign-Up Forms as a resolution. That said, our standard V2 API rate limit is 10,000 calls per day, and 4 calls per second. Your key was occasionally exceeding the calls per second limit. Ideally, the integration you're using should re-try any requests which fail due to this limit. If you've noticed that these requests are not being re-tried, or are concerned that they may not be, you should reach out to the integration's developer.

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.