The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Syncing with other Social Media

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Syncing with other Social Media

At the time that we schedule our newsletter distribution, we always click the "upload to" icon with all the links to social media.  This is supposed to automatically upload a link to the newsletter on our FB, twitter, etc., correct?  The link seems to be broken.  Has anyone experienced this in the past?  How can we identify the problem and correct? 

Thanks,

Allie

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Syncing with other Social Media

Hey,

I just tested in two of my test accounts and it appears to be working for me.  For issues such of these it is best to call into support and talk to one of our customer service representatives at 1.866.289.2101. 

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Syncing with other Social Media

Thank you so much!  This was very helpful!

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured