The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

What does this error mean?

Im trying to remove contacts from a  contact list and when i submit the edited XML I get this error. Is this a coding issue or a API issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server E

Unfortunately, according to our error codes documentation  this could actually mean either.

If you'd like to send over your XML I'd be happy to take a look and see if I'm able to make this request successfully. This should at least let us know if there is an issue in the XML itself, or if we need to be looking elsewhere. If you do not feel comfortable posting it here, you can certainly send an email to our webservices support team instead.

David J

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Email has been sent!

thanks!

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured