cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requested URL returned error: 403

Occasional Contributor

The requested URL returned error: 403

When I am trying to create an account by using the partner's name, then the requested API URL shows the error as The requested URL returned error: 403

Please suggest me, what to do? How can I resolve this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: The requested URL returned error: 403

Hello,

When you receive a 403 error in our API, it usually means that you are requesting to either post or get from a URI that you do not have access to.  In this case, it may mean that your API key has not been given access to post to the partner API.  If you have not already done so, please contact the AppConnect team here, and they can start the process on giving you these permissions.  If you believe this may be in error, please email the Web Services team with your partner name and the username you are trying to create, and I can look into this for you.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Occasional Contributor

I have emailed to the support team regarding this. And, if it is regarding the permission, then, I think, I have to get permission from theAppConnect team.

Occasional Contributor

Hello Benjamin,

Could you ask to the AppConnect Team, for granting us the permission to access the Partner API, so that we can continue our work on the integration of the Constant Contact API? We would be appreciated for your any help.

Our API Login/Partner Name is bookafishingcharter.

Thanks & Regards,

Laxmi Prasad Mishra