The underlying connection was closed Errors

Regular Participant

The underlying connection was closed Errors

Since 1pm, I have been getting these errors. Any idea when they will be resolved, we would like to schedule our emails through the API, but this is not currently working.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Jennifer,

Problem is on our end.  We're having some server issues and our API is temporarily unavailable.  You can monitor the status on our status page here: http://status.constantcontact.com/

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Regular Participant

I wasn't aware of that page, I will check it now, and keep it in mind for the future.

Regular Participant

Same problem.  Thanks, Dave.

~Rhys

Regular Participant

Is there a service we can hit for this information, or is it more appropriate to scrape the information from that page when we receive this sort of error?

Employee

The status page, along with these developer boards, are the best source to go to when receiving that sort of error.  In the future, if you do get an error like this again, and the status page as well as the forums do not mention anything, feel free to post a question about it and we should respond right away.  You can also email the Webservices Support team email address and we can respond that way if you like.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

Appears to be back up.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page