The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Theme-ing event calendar or event pages

Highlighted

Theme-ing event calendar or event pages

Hi There,

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to theme the calendar or event pages through the API? I'd also like to pull in event values from the API into a drupal calendar we are building.

Thanks for any feedback!

Paulina

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi Paulina,   Are you talking

Hi Paulina,

Are you talking about using our Event Marketing product via the API?  If that is the case, we are looking to add APIs for that product in the future.  I can not give you a detailed time line at this time, however you can subscribe to our developer newsletter and we will update via that channel and our developer support website when we have more information.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Highlighted

Same here

Although I'm working with Wordpress, but eventually would like it for Drupal as well. The ability to pull the actual calendar into a theme file instead of using an iframe or something would be very helpful. 

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured