cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool/API to automate publishing WordPress posts to Constant Contact's editor for newsletter?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Tool/API to automate publishing WordPress posts to Constant Contact's editor for newsletter?

A client is wanting to automate the publishing of WordPress posts to the Constant Contact editor for creating a newsletter. Is there an API for populating a template directly from something like a WordPress plugin?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Tool/API to automate publishing WordPress posts to Constant Contact's editor for newsletter?

Hi @KeithG001,

I do not know of an integration that is designed to do this and I did check our Marketplace for one that has this functionality and did not spot one. You may have better luck looking. https://marketplace.constantcontact.com/

If you want to have an integration created that does this you can also use the Marketplace to find a developer to create it for you.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Occasional Visitor

Re: Tool/API to automate publishing WordPress posts to Constant Contact's editor for newsletter?

I have done more research, and it seems that I can create the HTML for the newsletter in WordPress following the template they already had made. I would use the PHP API to create and send the email using their key to their email list on Constant Contact. I believe the API calls it a marketing campaign and the API would allow me to set parameters to choose an existing email list and use template codes for personalizing the content. Is this correct?

Anyone have experience with this to provide an estimate how long it should take for a plugin developer?